Rustie Lee is a television chef and actress in the United Kingdom, most famous for her appearing in the 1980s on morning station, TV-am. She was born in Jamaica, but moved to Birmingham with her family as a child. Following her successful stint as a chef on TV-am in 1983, Lee took over from Sarah Kennedy on the second, less successful, incarnation of ITV gameshow Game for a Laugh. She also embarked on a brief singing career.
In 2004 Lee appeared on Living's I'm Famous and Frightened! 2, a reality showparanormal activity, guided by a medium. Viewers voted for their favourite and the celebrities were voted off one by one. Lee won the series showing a keen interest in the tasks and occasional emotional involvement, giving detailed and varied accounts of how she felt at certain points. featuring a number of celebrities staying in a castle over a weekend, taking part in various challenges and looking for
- In 2004 Lee joined the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), and was adopted as their candidate for the Wyre Forest constituency in the 2005 general election. She also appeared in the party's election broadcast. On polling day she came fifth, with 1,074 votes (2.3% of the total)..
- Lee stood for the UKIP for the 2009 European Elections in the West MidlandsMike Natrass and Nikki Sinclaire represent the West Midlands in the European Parliament. on Thursday 4th June 2009. Lee was not elected and now
 General Election contested
|Date of election||Constituency||Party||Votes||%|
 Acting career
Lee is also a popular figure on Virgin Radio particularly on the Geoff Lloyd show. He has interviewed her on numerous occasions. She is said to be lined up with Paul Daniels and Todd Carty to play the voice of the Gatekeeper in the new updated CGI series of Wizbit, due to be aired 2008/2009.
She is standing for the UK Independence Party in the 2009 European Elections in the UK's West Midlands region. She is number 4 on the list of six candidates.
|Lists of miscellaneous information should be avoided. Please relocate any relevant information into appropriate sections or articles. (April 2008)|
- She currently makes occasional appearances on This Morning and Daily Cooks/Saturday Cooks. She also made an appearance on That Antony Cotton Show and Loose Women. She is also a regular panelist on The Wright Stuff
- Rustie Lee has written a book called A Taste of the Caribbean.
- Rustie Lee's Uncle Frank was the Maternal Grandfather of Bolton Wanderers' footballer Ricardo Gardner.
- She currently lives in Kidderminster.